Tuesday, September 29, 2009

a little revamp.

i finally got around to tweaking a couple of things on my blog.

nothing too major. just some new colors and a new layout. the old one was bugging me for a long, long time.

i had time to do this because today, i left work feeling extremely dizzy and nauseated at about 230. i came home and went to bed, and didn't wake up until after 7 pm. when i woke up at 7, i was energized and motivated. i did a couple of gimp tutorials. rearranged my blog. linked my domain name.

now, here i am, nearly 1030. i'm feeling a bit nauseated again and also wide awake. i'm sure if i just lay back down i will be fine, but ugh. what IS this?

i hope i feel well enough to go to work tomorrow, because sick days really drive me bonkers. i hate that i'm not at work, and so i am thinking about all of the things i could be doing... but, alas, feeling too pukey to do them.